1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER.
HERNAZOS GESTIÓN, S.L., is a company domiciled at Calle Alcalde Sainz de Baranda, 26, 28009 Madrid and its tax identification number is B85904886 (hereinafter, “HERNAZOS GESTIÓN”).
2. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You should know that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide us directly.
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels provided, such as the contact form, web registration, or the sales channel of our products.
When you contact us through these channels, we may ask for personal data such as your email address, your name and surname, address, date of birth to confirm that you are of legal age, tax identification number, telephone number or email address.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms provided to you in the channels must be completed, so that omission of any of them could make it impossible to provide the requested services. You must provide truthful information and impersonation is prohibited. It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes that you generate at all times.
You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this regard, you agree to make diligent use of such information, not to make it available to third parties, and to notify us, without delay, of its loss or theft. For the information provided is always updated and contains no errors, you must inform HERNAZOS GESTIÓN, as soon as possible, changes in your personal data that occur through an email to the following address: email@example.com
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided in them are accurate and true, and you confirm that you are of legal age in accordance with the legislation of the domicile from which you access the Website, to be the recipient of alcoholic beverages.
b) The data obtained indirectly.
3. WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA?
4. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE TO YOU?
HERNAZOS GESTIÓN acts as responsible for the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage the purchase of the products we sell on our Website and their corresponding payment, attend to any type of incident or request derived from the same, and carry out any management related to shipping or after-sales service
- Manage your registration on our website, as well as allow your access to the reserved area
- Send you promotions and discounts for future purchases
- To keep you informed about HERNAZOS GESTIÓN products, as well as to send you news, novelties, to inform you about events and the rest of activities related to the products that we commercialize and that can be of your interest
- To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information, doubts or queries, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights
- If necessary, carry out satisfaction surveys in order to guarantee the quality of our products and services we offer to our customers.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
HERNAZOS GESTIÓN will treat your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases, depending on the type of data that is provided, as well as the interactions that, as a user, you can enter with HERNAZOS GESTIÓN:
- The processing of your data for the purposes related to paragraphs 1), 2) and 5) are based on the management and processing of the legal relationship between both parties, i.e. the management of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship
- The processing of your data for the purposes related to paragraphs 3), 4) and 6) are based on the legitimate interest of HERNAZOS GESTIÓN
6. DATA TRANSFER AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
All transfers of personal data that we make are necessary for the fulfilment of the indicated purposes, or are made to fulfil a legal obligation:
- The data may be communicated to the banks or payment gateways with which the payment of the products purchased is managed
- To the courier companies we work with to deliver your orders
- To IT providers of auxiliary services on which our infrastructure and services are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc. With all of them we reach agreements that guarantee an adequate access to the data that is our responsibility
7. EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS.
We inform you that you can exercise, if applicable, the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data in order to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profilin
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for their processing, according to paragraph 4 above, is the legitimate interest
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them as indicated in paragraph 4 above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent
- Right to revoke the consent given to HERNAZOS GESTIÓN
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Alcalde Sainz de Baranda, 26, 3ºD, 28009 Madrid, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communication mailings
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data. In addition, we inform you that you can sign up for the Robinson List at www.listarobinson.es: the advertising exclusion system managed by the Spanish Association of Digital Economy (ADIGITAL), where you can register in order to show your opposition to the use of your data for the purpose of sending you commercial communications.
8. RETENTION PERIODS AND COOKIES.
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services. Any of the data you provide through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available in case there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the State Security Forces or Courts) as well as when you exercise your rights here: email@example.com
9. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Children under the age of 18 may not use the services available through the Website. In this sense, and to the extent that HERNAZOS GESTIÓN has no capacity to control absolutely whether users are minors or not, it must be the parents and guardians who enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or using our services, HERNAZOS GESTIÓN not admitting any responsibility in this regard.